Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen's Indie Love Week - Lina, M Polish and Ms. Sparkle


Hi lovelies!

Today three indies, one of which untried, in a manicure that is also dedicated to The REAL Nail Addicts facebook group admin Kat, for her birthday! We figured out that her favourite colours were earthy toned ones, so I did a nude/brown/black manicure in her honour:


I started with a base of Ms. Sparkle "Nude Chameleon", which I had not gotten around to try yet, and stamped with M Polish "Elizabethan" and BPS black. I used 1 image from the amazing "Make Your Mark" 02 stamping plate by Lina's Nail Art Supplies. I love those plates so much!


And here's our collaboration collage!

What do you think, would you wear this abstract design?

For more indie lovin' by my fellow DD ladies, check out the links below!





5 comments :

  1. You always make double stamping look so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun double stamp look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous!! I love your double stamping manicures like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the double stamping you did. Beautiful mani.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!