Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hello lovelies!

Since I'm not romantically involved with anyone, I thought I'd celebrate Vday with a few friends! 

I'm starting with a thank you-mani for my polish swap friend Donna:


She sent me this pink pretty: "Sweet Tooth" by Wet 'n Wild. I painted three coats and stamped with BPS white, BPX-L014 for the hearts and BP-L055 for the text. I sealed it in with SV.

For another friend, who is not at all a pink lovey dovey person, I went for florals and green:


This mani is actually a recreation of something I did on myself, but haven't posted yet. I used a dark green-teal holo from BPS and BPS yellow series polish #103 to freehand the flowers. I like it on her, because despite not being pink and lovey-dovey, it is very sparkly and feminine. 

My other friend is totally lovey-dovey and her favourite shade is blue. 


She picked out Ms. Sparkle "Chuu" and I added a inverse stamped accent nail with BPX-L014. Then I added "Hello lovely, you are pretty" with BP-L055.

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? How and with whom?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!