Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, November 6, 2017

Funny Phantoms


Hi lovelies!

I'm sorry for posting so very sporadically, I can't seem to get back into the rhythm with life being all weird nowadays.. I hope this week I'll do better. So this manicure was supposed to be posted a week ago, but yeah.. it's still cute though!


This mani had been on my mind for a while before I actually did it. I needed to pair those ghosts with pink! They're from BP-L057, reverse stamped with BPS black and white. My pink base is the wonderful LynBDesigns' "In The Pink". I sealed it all in with two coats of SV, thereby entirely smudging my middle finger...


Even though Halloween is over, I feel these cute guys are allowed to be worn always, don't you agree?


2 comments :

  1. These are so cute! I used this same ghosts-and-bats stamp recently and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ghosts are adorable! I have also felt off rhythm with getting things up lately.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!