Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter pastels


Happy Easter everybody!

After the bright, non-traditional Easter manicure of Saturday, it was time for a traditional pastel one! 



I used Essence "That's what I mint!" and China Glaze "Boho Blues" to create a gradient and then stamped over it with Konad pastel yellow and BP-60, again! I sealed i in with SV. The effect is on the subtle side, but juuuuust visible enough ;)

What do you think? Too subtle?
Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Easter!


2 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a good easter and are still enjoying the holiday! For some reason these remind me of Toy Story as well xD Maybe it's the blue and green colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!