Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, January 13, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Decades - Feasible Future


Hello lovelies!

Decades - that doesn't necessarily mean past or present, right? Right. So let's skip a whole century from yesterday and see what's ahead of us, or our (grand)children. But at the same time, let's keep it positive, what with all the stuff that's going on in the world right now. Therefore I based this manicure on a feasible theory that brings hope to the entire planet: the theory that it is possible to have the entire world powered by renewable energy in 2090. All of us will have gone green! 


I started with two easy coats of Celestial Cosmetics "Oberon" and then I stamped with BPS bright green stamping polish and BP-L047. I sealed it all in with SV. Very simple, but I loved the tone-on-tone!



I loved having an excuse to wear green nails ;) Do you like wearing green nail polish?

This was the last DD mani of the month, but before you go, be sure to check out the other ladies' manicures below!


12 comments :

  1. I love that you went to the future! I sense a mani like this in my future

    Tracy xx
    @oliviajadenails

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tone on tone, and these are so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that green! Great idea on the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought we would see flying cars. I love this mani and the color green. Excited to see Pantones color being used a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, these are gorgeous!! That stamping image looks great over that holo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hope that will be our future! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this manicure and the inspiration behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay this color combo is amazing "runs to nail drawer to replicate*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, I would not have thought to do a future decade!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a perfect Pantone's Greenery mani, too! I love it, I love green and holo and wooooot!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!