Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

You Win or You Die


Hello lovelies!

The other day I was feeling line black, white and blue and holo, so I did this:



Unfortunately, the weather decided no sun for me... luckily, the day before, when I was only wearing the beautiful base colour, the sun came out for a little, so the swatches show Celestial Cosmetics "You Win or You Die" in all its glory! Shown below are two easy coats with top coat.




I stamped with BP-X06 and BPS black and white stamping polishes. I tried not randomly double stamping this time, but rather slightly off-setting the second image. That was a bit difficult, but it came out alright! 



What do you think? 


1 comment :

  1. I really like the layering and the colour in these nails! I love the white close to the black :D

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!