Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Boho Chique with Ms. Sparkle


Hi lovelies!

Did a little more nail art with Ms. Sparkle's birthstone polish of the month - Pearl!



I started with three thin coats of Pearl and satin top coat.



And then I stamped with BPS purple shimmer stamping polish and Qgirl-30! I used my clear jelly stamper so I could place the image relatively straight on my nails, yay! 


See? Almost straight:


What do you think of this plate? And of the combo?


13 comments :

  1. The colour combo is great and that plate could be used for so many designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this mani, the color combo and stamping. This reminds me that I should use my BPS metallic stamping polishes. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the prettiest plates ever! Gorgeous mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspired me to grab that plate! Love the mandala patterned mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this stamping!! Perfect color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the plate image! Looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh! Great stamping. I love the colors you picked for this. They are bold and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stamping image is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ouuu I love this and that stamping design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So.... Would you like to come do my nails? I highly doubt I could get mine to look as good as yours

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this!! Pairing blue with white is one of my favorite combinations with stamping :D

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!