Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Berry Best


Hello lovelies!

I have another beauty from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics - "I Wish You The Berry Best". I thought it was going to be a berry red linear holo, but it's more dark fuchsia. So I paired it with some pink stamping!



This is two coats of Berry Best with BPS pink stamping polish (which they call 'peach blow') and BC-06 stamping plate.





And then I thought, why not try some more pink stamping, so I took out my baby pink stamping polish from BPS and stamped on some flowers with BP-L029 and BP-L015








I know I took too many pics, but I couldn't choose between them :P

Personally, I liked the mani better with the single stamp...

Which one do you prefer? Single or double stamped?


8 comments :

  1. I like them both.

    And that is one of my very favorite CNC shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I prefer the single stamp. Both are so pretty but I really like the contrast in the single stamp and I think that gets lost in the double stamp design. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely colour for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love both but if I have to chose, Like you, I like the first one best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both! I am now wearing an opposite colour combo to the single stamping so that means something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always do the loveliest stamping! Your colour combos are always fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both! They came out perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. The white overlay on this one is nice but when it was just the purple with the darker purple patterning I really loved that detail <3

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!