Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, July 24, 2015

LynBDesigns "Our Little Infinity"


Hello lovelies!

As promised, a swatch of LynBDesigns "Our Little Infinity", which I used yesterday for my City Night Sky mani.


"Our little infinity" is a beautiful multichrome that shifts from blue to purple to red and it is full of holographic microglitter. I used three coats for this mani, although with short nails, one could do with two. These photos were taken in direct sunlight:
The pictures below are taken in my lightbox, to better show the color shift.

The picture below is taken in low light, showing the shift to red:
I adore this polish, it's a stunner! Both in direct sunlight...
and in indirect light.
What do you think of this? Do you own anything like it?


7 comments :

  1. I love the color shift in this polish. It really does look like a galaxy mani in a bottle. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love love LOVE THIS POLISH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm that sparkle <3. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful swatch..This polish is perfect for Galaxy nail art designs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooooooooooooove this polish! I definitely don't own anything like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!