Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Urban Outfitters - Burst


Hello lovelies!

I picked up this glitter in Amsterdam at Urban Outfitters (where they don't even speak Dutch :S ) the other day, it was on sale! I was curious. It's called "Burst" and sure is a burst of crazy glitter! Oh, and yeah, nubbs due to nail breakage. :(



I decided to sandwich it a bit between a yellow jelly from MNY from AGES ago, back when it was the only yellow polish to be bought in the country. Back then, it being a jelly, I was very much dissatisfied, but now I know how to put them to proper sammiching use! Burst is an assortment of black, pink, metallic and matte blue hexes, big pearly white hexes, big white squares and black shreds. It's super odd.


Although I do not really care for those way-too-big squares, which are never to be flattened onto the nail, I do like the outcome of this mani. What do you think? 


4 comments :

  1. Wow, that is some of the biggest glitter I have seen! It looks like you were able to get plenty out on the nail, fortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those squares O.o they are HUGE! Love the jelly sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used it but I agree I'm not a fan of those huge glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am actually not a fan of the burst on this one, but I really do like the yellow background you used. I can't imagine myself wearing this, but it looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!