Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Delush Polish "Sugar Plum Surprise"


Hello Lovelies!

Today another lovely squishy plum jelly from Delush Polish has made its way here! Although this pretty was released as part of a holiday collection, I think it fits perfectly well in summer too. It reminds me of flower beds! Look it, ahhhh:



This plum jelly base is full of blue, green, pink and gold circles and hexes in different sizes and sure sparkles my butt off! Shown here are three coats of yummy, with two coats of Seche Vite. 


While wearing this, it was impossible for me not to stare at my nails constantly. Very distractive and utterly satisfying! 

What do you think? Do you share my opinion of it being an all-rounder, when it comes to season suitability? 


10 comments :

  1. So pretty! I love this shade of purple and the glitter makes it that much more stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAHHH! Look at that squishy sparkle, just love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh yes most definitely a polish for all the seasons! I love the deep plum color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That base is SO juicy looking! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this definitely qualifies as an all year polish!! The multitude of glitters definitely makes me think of flower beds!! Gorgeous swatches, you can't go wrong with Delush!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This polish looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep this is an all year round polish. All those glitters swimming around in the jelly base would keep me distracted too.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!