Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Catrice "Wanderluxe" from the Nomadic Traces Limited Edition


Hello lovelies!

Today I'd like to show you some nail art I did with one of the gorgeous polishes from Catrice's latest Limited Edition "Nomadic Traces". I quite like this collection for a change, finally! I picked up three things from it. Two lacquers and a lip stick pencil thingy. Today I show you the first one I picked, "Wanderluxe", with some stamping:



"Wanderluxe" applied like a dream and is a one-coater! I stamped over it with BP-L003 and Essence "New York City Call".. And I didn't do a very good job. But let's just from here on assume that I intended to stamp askew, lol! On the ring finger I used Essence "Nude It" and stamped with "Wanderluxe" - yay! It stamps! 


What do you think of Wanderluxe?


7 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! I love the earth-tone combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this mani is so gorgeous. I am in love with the color combination most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the creme and brown together. It's a very pretty combo with the metallic stamping on top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your stamping looks great! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a super nice shade! This collection wasn't released over here :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how this polish looks when using it for stamping - the combination with the base you chose is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too hard on yourself!! I think you did a great job stamping and the color combos are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!