Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Guest Post by Lady Maid Nails


Hello readers!

So the lovely Lothwen is working on her graduation! Since she's running out of time, she does not have time to blog. She reached out for some guest help and I was happy to help out. I'm Mandy of Lady Maid Nails on Instagram and over on my blog. For today I created a 'sexy and classy' look for you as Lothwen described it. I couldn't agree more! I recently won a collection from Above The Curve Nail Polish, so today I have some art and a quick review.

This is two smooth and delicious coats of You Call Me Sexy from the Doctor Who Part Two Collection! All of the polishes in this collection have been super smooth and easy to work with. This is s wine colored subtle pinprick style holo that reminds me of AEngland Rose Bower. Then I used China Glaze Liquid Leather to stamp on a all over fishnet type design. My final detail was the gun metal silver half moons freehanded at the top with Quo By Orly Magnetic Attraction. A quick coat of Seche and there you have it.

I hope you liked my design, and I hope Lothwen will graduate soon! 

Cheers all,

Mandy

Thank you Mandy, I love the subtle stamping design that you did! And that colour, that is just so sexy! Lucky girl for winning this ;) Thank you for the support, I hope I'll graduate asap!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!