Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Born Pretty Store Review - Nail Art Charms


Hello lovelies!

Today I have another Born Pretty Store pretty for you, an oh so classy silver nail art charm (item 6491), with a pearl!

It is so pretty, I can't stop staring at my nails. The oval pearl is framed with a silver baroque pattern and it fits very well on my nail. It is small enough, that it would even fit on short nails, but big enough that it looks amazing on long nails as well! Very convenient, eh?

Since it is such a luxurious charm, I decided to pair it with a pale pink polish from W7, "Powder Pink", and one nail in silver glitter, to enhance the luxury that is this charm. The silver nail is one coat of Rimmel "Shooting Star" and one coat of Models Own "Blizzard". After the polish had dried, I took a drop of nail glue and applied the charm. It will keep for a few days, because it does not stick out much, so it won't get caught on everything!

On the other nails, I applied some pearl studs, also available at BPS. And do you remember those gorgeous geisha water decals I showed you last month?

So I have found the place for all nail art items I could ever want! All shipping is free as well. And as a bonus, now you can get 10% off your order using my code SXDQ10


Just click the pic :)



These products were sent to me for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments :

  1. I love the pearls! So delicate and pretty. I think pairing it with pink was a great idea! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!