Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, February 24, 2014

The Liebster Award

Hello lovelies!


Wow, I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by Hazel <3 Such an honour! These are the rules, as mentioned on her website. I have done some research, the rules have changed over times, but I'm going by these!


1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.

3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.

4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.


Now for the questions!

1. What is your favourite shop?
My favourite shop is HEMA, a Dutch shop that sells everything, all of their own brand, with a good quality-price ratio. I used to always buy my polish there, and sometimes I still do, when they come up with new pretties :D



2. If you had to choose between lipstick and mascara, which would you pick?
Mascara, definitely.



3. Do you prefer to dress casually or dress up?
I like to dress up, but I like to be in sweats at least one day a week.



4. What is your beauty bad habit?
My bad habit is that I usually put my make-up on in the train...


5. What is your favourite perfume?
Can't handle perfume, I'm allergic to almost everything on my skin! But I love the fresh flowery kind.


6. What is your earliest beauty-related memory?
My first-ever nail polish <3 I've had it since forever and I will always cherish it, even though, of course, it no longer is fluid ;)



7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
In a big house with a huge kitchen and a polish room!



8. Do you prefer winter or summer beauty and fashion?
Tricky... now I'd say summer, but when fall is near, I love to see that too, lol!


9. Is there anything you would love to do but haven't yet? 
I'd love to have the guts (and money) to parachute jump.


10. Would you prefer to go out or have a quiet night in?
Hmm... Go out with many friends. Otherwise, just stay in and giggle with a few friends ;)



11. What is your favourite beauty or clothing brand?
I can't choose. I love indie nail polish brands!


Now I nominate:
and Lindsey's Lacquer

These are the questions I'd like you all to answer!
1. What was your first-ever nail polish?
2. What is your favourite nail polish?
3. Glossy or matte finish?
4. Jelly or texture?
5. Indie or mainstream?
6. Big circle glitter or holo finish?
7. Neon in winter, yay or nay?
8. Which nail polish has been on your wish list the longest?
9. Which nail polishes are on your wish list right now?
10. Which nail art technique did you recently pick up?
11. Which nail art technique would you like to master next?

Thanks again, Hazel, it's awesome :D





4 comments :

  1. It's ok, glad you answered :D It's so cute you still have your first nail varnish!
    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry it took me so long; I am just swamped with work these days and I wanted to do a good job; I actually started writing it as soon as you had nominated me!
      xoxo

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!