Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Swatch-It Sunday: Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 108

Hello lovelies!

Today's Swatch-It Sunday features Golden Rose Jolly Jewels no. 108. I have shown you more jolly jewels, as you can recall, namely 111, 113, 103, 105, 122 and 115. I love them, since they are the closest thing to indies available here in Holland. This is number 108. It is opaque in two coats, needs lots of dabbing and is very hungry, so lots of top coat is required. But it's awesome!

With flash:

Daylight:





Matte:


Decided to try some nail art. So I took my striper brush and some black acrylic paint and did this:




Yeah, it needs a little more practice, but the idea is nice. I wish I had had some direct sunlight, that would have been awesome. But sadly, there was none during the two days I wore this mani. Next time maybe!

xoxoxo
Captain

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!