Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Swatch-It Sunday: Paris Memories 236, 240, 289 & My First Helmer



Hello lovelies!


Sorry, I have been MIA for a while. I missed Friends on Friday, again! I will make it up to you next week. Tonight I do however have some swatches for you, so feast you eyes on that! They are from 3 pretties form Paris Memories, a budget-friendly make-up brand. My mother gave them to me :) She also gave me a Helmer to put them in! <3 <3 <3


These are the pretties I swatched: 

Let's start with the mauve one, no. 240: 



It is very pretty, even prettier on the nails than in the bottle! 2 coats are enough to make it opaque. It is a bit tricky to even out the streaks though, as is common with these metallic finishes. But it is forgiven, given the way it makes your hands look all sophisticated. This I could wear alone to a job interview. Got another one of those coming up soon, so I will keep this in mind!

Next up is no. 289, a greyish blue metallic pretty. Same as the mauve, opaque in 2 coats and prettier on the nails than in the botttle! 



Finally I have no. 236, a black beauty. Opaque in 2 think coats and very good for nail art, like dotting and such, because of the high opacity.



Look at the reflection of the sky in the nails! Drool! ;) 

Now for some nail art with these 3 pretties:



Just a dotticure gradient :) This was photographed in the fading sunlight, in the last hours of a beautiful day :) 

Thanks mommie, for all the goodies!

xoxoxo 
Captain

PS. These polishes are available in The Netherlands at Douglas and various budget shops.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!