Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Save The Nail 3: My Final Attempt

Hey hey!

So the story continues. The tea bag method worked well, it lasted for more than a day. I wanted to try one more thing, and after a tip from a follower, I decided on nail glue:

See how the tea bag is giving in:

This is, as you can see, from Essence. It's tricky stuff, so be sure to read the instructions carefully! It will glue skin together in no time. I just applied a little bit over the tear and let it dry:

Then I polished my nails as usual. It would last for 2 days, then I repeated the treatment. A week after the initial nail incident, this happened:


I was sick of it. Therefore this happened:


But I had managed to delay the need for cutting by a week, so yeay!

xoxoxo
Captain

3 comments :

  1. Did you get the glue into the tear? I always lift gently to be sure it gets in, then cover if needed. I'm sorry it didn't last long for you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely distracted by the design! love the colors and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you ^^ I will show the whole design together with swatches on Sunday ;)

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!