Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friends on Friday: Bring me Spring!

Hi!

I thought, well there's a theme! Friends on Friday, where we post our friends' nails! So here goes, a quick happy dotticure that screeeaaams for Spring. (I don't know about you, but where we are it's still kinda winter-ish... Perhaps Sunday will be the first real day of spring, they keep telling us on the weather forecast. I'll believe it when I see it!)




For this dotticure I used Essence "Destination Sunshine" from the Ready to Board collection as a base. Then I made dots with my dotting tool and various colours, which I don't remember.

BRING US SPRING!! 

If we all keep screaming this, it might work ;)

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!