Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Paris, je t'aime!

Hi hi hi!

I'm back babies!
This is my simple Paris mani, I didn't have a lot of time... But I did get to try out my new glitter topper from L'Oreal, Confetti, a nice topper with  white and black glitter in two sizes, and some shimmer that unfortunately I couldn't capture here, but I will try some other time with another camera and sunlight ;)




The Lieutenant joined me, not to Paris unfortunately, but just for the mani :) I used two really fast-drying polishes as the base, because of the limited amount of time: Bourjois "Rose Cupcake" and "Rouge Velvet". I attempted an Eiffel Tower with my white striper, but it didn't turn out too well. Oh well... Paris was amazing, and I got to do people's nails over there, so yay! Will show you soon.


xoxoxo
Lieutenant & Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!